Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Turbo Time!




'Tis the season! December is, by far, my favorite month of the year. Things just seem to be so happy all of the time. Even when, in the past, I was "depressed" or down, during December, as I look back on those moments, I was happy even then. Today was a productive day. I had class and a quiz (letting me leave early), then I went around the town for a little bit getting quite a bit of Christmas shopping done (at least what I think the most important shopping for me to get done was). Afterward, I came home and relaxed for a little bit and then went to putting the Christmas lights up and spent the rest of the day enjoying the fact that it is December. Today's song was chosen because I was watching Jingle All The Way (which is, by the way, a great movie). So enjoy: Turbo Man Theme Song by Brian Setzer.

(I chose the picture because the epic-ness of it matches the epic-ness of the song.)

No comments:

Post a Comment