Monday, October 5, 2009

When We Kiss They're Perfectly Aligned...




The past couple of days have been pretty hectic with working almost non-stop with the breaks for sleeping. That's why it was soooo nice to finish yesterday and immediately go and spend time with Felicia. It was an end of a weekend so good that it made the tiring weekend seem like a borderline blast. Being with her makes my worries go away. I chose this song because the frantic buildup of the song can easily relate to frantic buildup of the weekend that wasn't so relaxing. The lyrics remind me of my thoughts of getting to spend time with Felicia and waiting to spend time with her all the while the craziness surrounding both the music and my thoughts. And, finally, the simplicity of the beginning and the ending of the song remind me of the quietness and pleasant time actually being spent not caught up in work. Complex enough for you? :P Enjoy the simplicity hidden behind the complexity of Such Great Heights by The Postal Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment